Want to successfully showcase your brand on Instagram? Then Instagram Stories should be a part of your daily work. In our "Storrito Q&A" we’ll explain everything you need to know about Instagram, Instagram Stories and Instagram Marketing.
Today: how do I start a personal fundraiser on Instagram?
In addition to starting a live fundraiser for a nonprofit, you can also start a personal fundraiser on Instagram. In doing so, you'll raise funds for yourself, your business, another person, or a cause that's important to you.
We'll show you how to start a personal fundraiser in six steps:
1. Tap your profile picture in the bottom right corner to go to your personal profile.
2. Tap on "Edit profile" and then on "Add fundraiser."
3. Tap "Collect donations."
4. Choose a cover photo from your Instagram posts or your gallery.
5. Add a title, choose the currency to be used, and a category for your fundraiser. Then, enter a description for your fundraiser.
6. Tap "Next" in the top right corner, and then tap "Done."
Your fundraiser will then be submitted for review. If it's approved, you'll be notified and can fundraise for 30 days.
First, check whether Instagram allows personal fundraising in your country. If so, you can start a fundraiser for any cause which meets the guidelines for personal fundraisers.
To start a fundraiser, you must meet the following criteria:
- You are at least 18 years old.
- You live in a country where fundraising is available on Instagram.
- You have a valid payment method.
- You are making a donation in a currency that is supported by Instagram's payment partner.
In the Instagram app, you can manage your current fundraiser in your settings:
Tap "Edit Fundraiser" to change the information about your fundraiser. Tap "Save" in the top right corner.
Select "Extend for 30 days" to extend the time your fundraiser is active. Tap "Extend fundraiser" to confirm.
Tap "End early" to end your fundraiser early. You will receive the money you donated so far, but no one else will be able to donate. Tap "End fundraiser" to confirm.
Tap "Delete fundraiser" to delete your fundraiser. The money you didn't deposit will be returned to the donors. This cannot be reversed. Tap "Delete fundraiser" to confirm.
Instagram Stories are becoming an increasingly important part of a good marketing strategy. To make it easier to work on Instagram Stories as a team, Storrito can help. You can design, edit and schedule your stories from the comfort of your computer. This way, everyone has access to and an overview of your Instagram Stories.
Storrito Q&A: How do I start a live fundraiser on Instagram?
Today we'll explain you, how to start a live fundraiser on Instagram.
Storrito Q&A: How does the countdown sticker work on Instagram?
How does the countdown sticker work on Instagram Stories?
Be the first to know when we're adding new features and releasing new updates!